2/5/17

Hawaiian Breeze

Good afternoon, coming from a very on-edge artist!

I just finally got my laptop's internet to work. I'm still
on-edge because I'm afraid it will stop working any second.

I've been wanting to share my recent art for over a month!

I was feeling very in the mood for a summer day when I drew this
girl with a tropical flower in her hair.

Enjoy!




I love winter.

Really.

But I've been missing spring and summer sooo much lately.
I just want to walk on a beach again...
And hike in our back woods...
And go horseback riding...

It will come quick, I know.

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

Praise the Lord!


5 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back! :D
    LOVELY artwork, as usual. Great job Livvie! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Megs! So glad to see you're still checking my blog!

      Delete
    2. Yeah! I'd follow you too, if you had a follow button. ;)

      Delete